Monday, January 21, 2008
It's been one FuLL week since my last post, and of course I've got loads to say. Loads have been happening, Loads indeed.
Geography test has passed, and now's the time to mug Physics, which I haven't touch yet today. After I'm done with this post, then I'll go do something with it (:
Well, one thing about last thursday. It was the SLACKIEST day ever. Double maths - laglag and lagger. Mr Ong was not there, coz he brought choir people to Penang, and we got Mr Gan, who didn't teach too fast (: [maybe coz he didn't know he could do that with our class?]. Then break. Then Bio. COPY COPY COPY until my hand want to die le. Then later copy somemore for Geography test. lol. But almost zero brainwork needed for geography test. It was open book, and I did my homework, compiling the important points onto one sheet of paper (: So that was a fast speed test. Then SS, where Mr Chia gave a lecture and we all just sat and stared (: Then break. Then double chinese where there wasn't much to do, because Zhang laoshi went to bring the students for competition.
Friday was a fun day too. We had a entirely FREE period of CID, where I had time to spam my english essay properly...
Then FIRE COM!! I think our jester looks nice (: Everyone agrees so. haha. Jiayoux FiRe Com! may it be a SUPER memorable experience this year!
Now to the weekend before last.
We went to buy my new year clothes, and all the CNY decorations. and it is as a FAMILY. LoL. So, as usual, dad follows us everywhere first, then later we go makan or stay at home le then he goes with mum to get his. LoL. That's the problem with being the only guy at home I guess (:
Thanks to the combined persuasive efforts of my mum and sisters, I'm wearing a skirt for new year again [lol. cny's the RARE time of the year I will willingly wear skirts. okok. Not so willingly. But it's one of those rare times I will allow. Ah yes - that's also the time where I wear heels. So bottomline - if you want to see me in a 淑女look, go and search for me on CNY (:(:]
Well, about today. There is/was alot going on. Mainly the fact that it is a monday morning again. But surprisingly, I was EARLY today. haha. No monday blues!!
Anyway, for the next few days, Mr Wee's not going to come to class. So no entertaining english lessons le. Oh man. I do hope I stay awake! hm. and I've become Zhang laoshi's new target for chinese class I suppose? She's definitely calling me more often. and it's always when I'm sleeping at the back of the class. Maybe I shouldn't sleep so much. haha. But I can't help it. I'm finally understanding how come some people can sleep at the back of the class.
When the lesson isn't too entertaining and your teacher speaks real soft, there isn't anything you can do under the influence of the air-con :(
Speaking of the air-con, we people at the back reckon it's going to spoil. It's not as cold anymore...is it because we keep playing with it?
Hmm. That's food for thought I guess. and see if you can translate the french above! (:
OK. I'm off to do some studying and piano playing le. I'm going for Grade 8 this year! hopefully I get a merit or something, so I can cheerfully take my diploma. I'm still aiming for it dudes!
~6:26 pm
* * *
About me:
Rita
a.k.a. Pearlz, BuBu, Dugong
Twenty Three!
(as of egg day : 25/10/92)
River Valley High School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
0.5 Bizarrian & 3/4 Emo-ian & 5/6 Ding-Dong-ian
NUS Chemical Engineer
NUS Industrial Engineer
RVGG - Mynah - Oriole
Venture Scout - Science Society
NUS Students' Community Service Club
Part-time tutor
Descriptives:
1. One crazy ENTJ gal who loves milo with anything and can't live a day w/o it
2. Adores Chemistry
3. Loves Yellow, White, Blue and lately, a little orange
4. Loves writing poems, reading and blogging
5. Can be an entertainer or a hardcore studious girl at will
6. Crazy about sports & the outdoors
7. LOVES BEARS! whoots!
8. Quote to live by: Enjoy what each day will bring,you must ask to know,listen to grow,and let your imagination
sing! [adapted, Caz's Rules]
**The top specialist in the Department of Rita-rdeds in the Mental Health Institute :D**
[[ The Wishlist ]]
New book!
get crazy...
Good Results
No tutorials!
Have loads of sleep
New clothes(from head to toe)
*Keeping A Smile On My Face :D*