Sunday, January 06, 2008
Hi ppl!
Well, maybe you are wondering why I never finished that post on the Beijing Trip. Guess I don't exactly have the time and energy to sit in front of the com straining to remember every detail. Maybe I'll never complete that post. Who knows?
Well, nevermind. A slight correction to that post though - Pris and Joyce were not in Beijing. They were in Shanghai. LoL.
Yepp. So on the 26th Dec, we had the Guides Christmas party, and it was a whole lot of fun. If only every of the 19 of us could be there and that there wasn't a PNA meeting to worry about (:(:
Needless to say, on the 2nd Jan, I came to school in Malan Road dressed just like all the other Year 4s - in the smart new school uniform. The funniest thing which probably happened then was that Val came in in the old school uniform coz she didn't manage to get it before school started. She came back to Singapore only on the 1st!
Well. A week has passed and everything's back into school mode - EXAMS UP NEXT!!! - and everyone's chionging to finish all the holiday homework again...
I'm geography rep and our new chairpersons are - *tada* - Stella and Gary (:
I think this year's gonna be an absolutely fantastic year ahead with all the great and outgoing teachers our class is so lucky to have (:
Emo's more bonded than last year I guess? Monday Mr Ong's going to give out the new sitting arrangements. I hope I don't have to sit somewhere I hate...
Now...Onward to say what happened on friday. Friday was CCA Trials. And I'm SO DISAPPOINTED. WTH...
We spent the afternoon since 2 plus tying all the structures. Then later it rained, and the beautiful flagpole we made didn't even get to stand up striaght.
And Year 2s, I'm so sorry but I'm going to criticise you HARD here. Why on earth do we have you tying a SINGLE dishwashing rack for 2 HOURS? Do you all have like self-respect? Or you think it's all just for fun?
2 Hours. nevermind that, but your structure can barely stand. Which makes me wonder were you all concentrating on it or not.
Next - HOW CAN YOU PPL LEAVE AXES LYING IN THE CANTEEN??? You all never die before ah? You have Year 1s who are still in primary school mode running around and a basket of axes are in the canteen. OMG.
Well. I've got nothing else to say le.
Hmm...after guides, CHIONG to Somerset!!! muahahahhaah...there, I found Li Chun, Zhong Ming and J & J. the rest were late (:
Then Buffet at Sakura! yumyumyum. and we tricked Samir to eat Wasabi!! and freaked Jocelyn out with durian! and saw Herry eat TONS of raw mussles! and saw Li Chun gagging with Wasabi! and Zhong Ming was furious that his Dory became Salmon (:
Ate and ate and ate till 9 plus. Then walked around Orchard Area and showed the foreigners the street buskers, Takashimaya (Taka for short - we kept saying Taka and they never did understand), Cathay Cineleisure (where all the rest looked at me when I said I can't go into the pool station - lol. i'm the only 15 year old...and was wearing school uniform).
Uhuh. Then we took public transport back home. Went back with some on the MRT. Then Samir said he was from Morocco. No wonder he didn't quite look very french. lol. he's a North African!! OMG.
haha. Yepps, then that's all for friday.
Now for saturday (:
Yesterday, My parents so nicely went to get me a new computer to replace the old one which can't work (I was using my sis's since last week of December when it gave up on me)
Now, it's a BEAUTIFUL new computer with free antivirus subscription for 3 mths, free microsoft office trial for 3 mths and a TERRIFIC OS of Microsoft Windows Vista...YUMYUM!!
Well. Fact about Vista: it's really cool - there's a notepad function on the startup screen, so you type in it then if you switch on the computer the next day, it reminds you of it (:
And it comes with a DVD RW (:
Then there's the clock and the beautiful slideshow function on the extreme right-hand of the screen, an interface that looks totally about the same as Mac and of course, a clever Brain. You know that last time whenever you plug in your internet modem to a new com you have to install? Well, this one is totally PLUG and PLAY. No manual installation for anything at all. Just click allow and then it just zooms and tada: they tell you to just use it.
Well, since everything looks different on this computer, I installed a totally different thing too. now on my computer, I've installed Open Office too. and it totally rocks. I might totally convert to it for good (:
Best thing ever: the cost price of this thing is so darn pro! it's like totally going only for a thousand?!?!
OMGOMG. I love it (:(:
Okie...that's all for today...blog again some other day again!
~1:29 pm
* * *