Wednesday, January 17, 2007
yozzie..wad do you know? Today is like the slackiest day of school ever..We only have 3 periods(geog, math,HCL), then can have break le..furthermore, after that is PDP and assembly leh..so by right, we should go home during break that time :(
yaya..next, the highlight lar..personality tests for the teachers to get to know us..I'm a ENTJ..stands for extrovert, intuition, thinking and judging..basically, this combination basically means, as quoted from the booklet(main pts only):
"Frank, Decisive, assume leadership readily.Quickly see logical and inefficient procedures and policies"
"Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting"
"well informed, well read"
"forceful in presenting their ideas"
uhuh..so I think that this combintion kinds of summarises me? yepps...this quiz was indeed quite accurate lar...more than half of my friends all say it's true of them :P
surprise surprise that Mr Ong actually has the same "combi" as me..lol..
and eileen laopo's got ESTJ (not surprising lar actually)
yepps...and after sitting down for a good 2hr or so, on the Hard floor of the Hall...I end up sitting there half an hour longer, in order to listen to what to expect on the 20th Jan, the Flag Day for Darul Ihsan Orphanage...haiz..now my legs "ma2 bi4" le.. :( ow ow ow...
uhuh...lastly...poem of the day for fans like JN :P
The Lady of Ch'iao Kuo(inspired by the book of the same title)Down the road that was the Great ForestInto the hill of kingfishersThe fantasy of the villageCopied onto scrolls of ageSilver arrows, Golden bowsAll above reach of the Dog HeadsThe swishing of arrowsThe howls of the barbed elephantsThe war has just beganThreatened by ChamsDestroyed under Tiger's careAll left are the young and oldPunching over handful of grainsFather has leftUncle tooSoon I have to disappear to ChinaBut what's the point?Master Chen is deadYu and Lin are prisonersHow do I pass through when Dog Heads ruleIf only to carry that one message?Soon I will reach the wall of ChinaWhere I can only weepI feel like cryingBut I can't.I'm just but a young girlNot a princess of HsienThey can't look up to meI'm just but a idiotThe sharp ascend as it twists and turnsScreaming for my safetyAll I hope is to haveMy safety and pride all back againFor as there's no guranteeI might be here today andGone the nextBut as I despairThere was a flashA flash of kingfisher blueBringing hope to my peopleFor this reason I must continueFor this is the sign from FatherSaying I must not despairSaying that he'll be there for meForever.For Your Information: Master Chen is the princess' scholarly teacher from China. The princess is a Hsien, a tribe individualized from the Chinese. In her tribe, she is the only educated person. Lin and Yu are children of Master Chen.
For her tribe, kingfishers are a sign of hope because they are only sighted after winter, when it becomes warmer and the kingfishers migrate back.
=> hope you liked it :P
~5:06 pm
* * *
About me:
Rita
a.k.a. Pearlz, BuBu, Dugong
Twenty Three!
(as of egg day : 25/10/92)
River Valley High School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
0.5 Bizarrian & 3/4 Emo-ian & 5/6 Ding-Dong-ian
NUS Chemical Engineer
NUS Industrial Engineer
RVGG - Mynah - Oriole
Venture Scout - Science Society
NUS Students' Community Service Club
Part-time tutor
Descriptives:
1. One crazy ENTJ gal who loves milo with anything and can't live a day w/o it
2. Adores Chemistry
3. Loves Yellow, White, Blue and lately, a little orange
4. Loves writing poems, reading and blogging
5. Can be an entertainer or a hardcore studious girl at will
6. Crazy about sports & the outdoors
7. LOVES BEARS! whoots!
8. Quote to live by: Enjoy what each day will bring,you must ask to know,listen to grow,and let your imagination
sing! [adapted, Caz's Rules]
**The top specialist in the Department of Rita-rdeds in the Mental Health Institute :D**
[[ The Wishlist ]]
New book!
get crazy...
Good Results
No tutorials!
Have loads of sleep
New clothes(from head to toe)
*Keeping A Smile On My Face :D*