Monday, March 28, 2011
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can DRIVE, I can DRIVE, I can DRIVE! haha! Thanks to Mr Quek, my first ever driving instructor - I stalled the engine don't know how many times - but definitely less than 10 times :D I kept stalling the engine when my instructor wanted to update my record in the system using the in-built PDA. So he couldn't update as the PDA went blank. It got so bad he decided to go into the office to update. Muahahahah. Ah wells. But at least I know how to reverse and move forward :D Progressed all the way until 2nd Gear already! yay! Can't wait for the next lesson - which I have scheduled on 15 April, due to the lack of available slots -.- For all you curious little peeps, I shall tell you that today's driving slot was purely coincidental. I decided to log in yesterday night to check if there was a last minute withdrawal for today's schedule and voila, there it was :D haah. I shall check again and again every night and see if I can get an earlier slot than 15 April! 15 April is half a month away! I would have forgotten all my skills by then! On a side note, kiasu me has booked 10 practical slots, all the way till May :D I hope I can get my May timetable from SH soon so that I can continue booking more slots! Wheee! Anyway, I'm feeling the pinch from driving already! I just realised that after booking all the 10 slots + Theory etcetc, I have spent $900+++ already. tsk. driving is expensive. Good thing I've got my SH pay to cover expenses. But even that may not be enough since I'm spending so much on food, transport, shopping & French. Ah wells. But it's a skill and I want to drive & learn French. So there. Now...driving aside...I want to update my blog on my French performance! heheh. I've finally finished Basic French level and am progressing to Intermediate level tomorrow! :D I've heard my teacher is still Damien so *hooray*. Je suis Singapourienne et j'aime parler Francais. Je peux conduire! hehehh!!! Next up, University enquiries! Still have no idea where to go. Thank goodness the what to do has been firmed up since eons ago. Thankyouverymuch RV for directing me to what I want to do. Now, it seems like I'll have to find my own way to the where. NUS, NTU, Overseas. All routes are still open to me as of this moment. I would be allowed to go to either of the three as my awesome parents have said yes to supporting me to where I wish to go, so long as I am happy and get a degree~~ Sometimes I really envy the guys in this aspect, as they have 2 years to think about it thoroughly. Then I think back and decide my way is better. Better to hit the books when everything is fresh & your passion is in the air. Hmms...okay shall stop here for now. Till next time (P.S. I miss writing so much!! - although technically I'm writing/typing everyday in SH, typing/writing a blog/diary is so much more thrilling! :D)
~1:25 pm
* * *
About me:
Rita
a.k.a. Pearlz, BuBu, Dugong
Twenty Three!
(as of egg day : 25/10/92)
River Valley High School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
0.5 Bizarrian & 3/4 Emo-ian & 5/6 Ding-Dong-ian
NUS Chemical Engineer
NUS Industrial Engineer
RVGG - Mynah - Oriole
Venture Scout - Science Society
NUS Students' Community Service Club
Part-time tutor
Descriptives:
1. One crazy ENTJ gal who loves milo with anything and can't live a day w/o it
2. Adores Chemistry
3. Loves Yellow, White, Blue and lately, a little orange
4. Loves writing poems, reading and blogging
5. Can be an entertainer or a hardcore studious girl at will
6. Crazy about sports & the outdoors
7. LOVES BEARS! whoots!
8. Quote to live by: Enjoy what each day will bring,you must ask to know,listen to grow,and let your imagination
sing! [adapted, Caz's Rules]
**The top specialist in the Department of Rita-rdeds in the Mental Health Institute :D**
[[ The Wishlist ]]
New book!
get crazy...
Good Results
No tutorials!
Have loads of sleep
New clothes(from head to toe)
*Keeping A Smile On My Face :D*